Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Super Bowl Hangover

The super bowl hangover it happens in real life and it’s happening to me. Teams that win one year seem to struggle the next. I am currently 1-3 at the start of the next season. I think about my struggles, and I say no way I am playing worse just because I won last season; I am simply getting unlucky. However, then I think about it again is it really luck that is making me loose or is there some lack of motivation. I think subconsciously I am playing at a lower level than normal because I am not as motivated to win anymore after already achieving the ultimate goal of a championship. Yes, I want to win again, but nothing is like that first title. I gave it my all-last season to compete in tough games against stiff competition and it was a true battle. After coming out on top at the moment I just don’t have that same fight in me. I am playing cocky and lackluster football. I must turn things around quickly or it will be a long season. Go get em Broncos!

No comments:

Post a Comment