Saturday, April 17, 2010

The End is Near

A lack of interest and a lack of focus result in poor game play. My motivation is gone. Last time we spoke I said I was a having a super bowl hang over of sorts. Well that hang over never really wore off. With my talented team in simulation they were able to go 6-2, but when I played the other 8 games my normal energy was simply not there as I went 2-6 combining to an 8-8 record and a disappointing season of epic proportions. I attribute this lack luster performance to a variety of things. As I mentioned before after achieving a goal of winning a super bowl last season I just cannot push myself to fight on like I used to. Secondly, the game that was once so great to me has now become boring. Football season is over in real life and I am over football. I was motivated because I love managing the game of football and building teams, but my mind is no longer on football these days hence the game is less exciting. Lastly, with final exams and a variety of other tasks at hand I simply am not putting in the focus and efforts I once did. It seems as if I was a one hit wonder as my time frame to win another championship is coming to and end.

No comments:

Post a Comment