Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Making a Run

4 game winning streak since last time we spoke. My Broncos finished the season 12-4 and received the number 2 seed in the playoffs and a buy in round one. Definitely our best season yet and we are steam rolling into the post season. Knowshon Moreno finished with a 1300 yard season and my young safety David Burgess won defensive back of the year. Our defense was top rated in the NFL, but our offensive is still missing some explosiveness. My iq has raised to 700 meaning I ve been playing good football, but the game will become more challenging. I'm going to need to find away to pass the ball effectively when playing, and that may mean bringing different blitz packages against explosive teams such as the Patriots (the one seed in the AFC). We are rolling on all cylinders, but the post season is a different game. The teams play tougher, intensity rises, and competition stiffens. I have to game plan to rise to the challenge. I will execute! I will bring a championship to Denver!

No comments:

Post a Comment